She is so adorable! I love little girls in tu-tus!
I beg Lib to dance. Beg her. She won't do it. She likes to dance but hates instructors and being around so many girls. I'm jealous. With that make-up on you can see what she will look like as an adult and teen. You are in trouble! She is GORGEOUS!
Makes me excited to put Marie in dance!! I love little girls in tu tus....and your is just adorable!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
She is so adorable! I love little girls in tu-tus!
I beg Lib to dance. Beg her. She won't do it. She likes to dance but hates instructors and being around so many girls. I'm jealous. With that make-up on you can see what she will look like as an adult and teen. You are in trouble! She is GORGEOUS!
Makes me excited to put Marie in dance!! I love little girls in tu tus....and your is just adorable!!
Post a Comment